Saturday, September 8, 2007

Jesus Christ is a Jerk?

Who would be mean enough to email me (from auto@sparesomechange.com) this email that uses our domain name and insults Jesus?

Hey Jesus, I found a web page talking about you at http://www.jesus-christ.is-a-jerk.com (even your own domain name). Its on Google with top ranking (top 5 in Yahoo and MSN).
Chat with ya later, www.VirtualHolyBible.com.
This was an e-card from www.is-a-jerk.com :)

I know of that JERK site. It has to be someone I know that sent it because the email it was sent to is not used often. It's not very funny! It's possible it's a friend playing a practical joke on me (it's not April Fool's Day yet)?

May God bless you, we will pray for you...

BE NICE TO JESUS!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Thanks for the link!

Lars Shalom said...

yes! I keep hearing scary things like that!!