Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Online Holy Bible Site Was Shut Down

WE ARE BACK ONLINE!

Sorry that www.VirtualHolyBible.com was down for a couple weeks or so, unfortunately I didn't have enough money to pay the hosting bill in my bank account and no one notified me that the account had been deactivated for insufficient funds. This affected sites www.RandomBibleQuotes.com, www.BibleGroup.org and www.BibleCompare.com also.

To run these sites, I have to have a business hosting account that costs almost $40/month plus the domain names cost a yearly fee. It's only about 500-600 bucks a year, but for a free web site, it is a big cost to me and my family (wife and 2 yr old son). If you wish to make a contribution to assist in these costs, you will find donate buttons on the main site...

No comments: